When a guy looks down, he hopes to find a handsome, well-tended instrument. But occasionally he might see irritation, redness, dryness and even skin peeling on his manhood instead. This unsightly state of affairs might make a man quite worried about what’s happening, particularly if his diligent personal care regimen does not appear to generate any difference.
The fantastic thing is that most instances of peeling skin are extremely straightforward and due to problems which are easily remedied. Understanding what the issue is can enable a man work out how to fix it. Here are a few of the points he wants to ponder.
- Contact dermatitis. Among the most frequent reasons for peeling or flaking skin anywhere on the body is dermatitis, which is a fancy title for skin irritation. It’s usually brought on by something the body does not agree with, like a new laundry detergent or soap. Sometimes it may be the result of a condom or spermicide, which contributes to dryness and irritation. Avoiding known irritants and utilizing a high quality moisturizing penile health crème can help.
- Too much handling. The outer dermal layer of the penis is quite sensitive and thin, so it is far more likely to become bloated. The friction of rough sex, enthusiastic orgasm and doing both of those two things without proper lubrication may result in problems like dryness, redness and peeling. That’s why it’s important to get a wonderful personal lubricant available at all times.
- Yeast infections. Everyone’s body has yeast on it. But when something goes wrong, like a compromised immune system, the yeast can grow like mad, and eventually become a serious infection. One of the hallmarks of a yeast infection is tingling, redness, and yes, peeling skin around the manhood. A person might also notice a discharge, severe itching and pain when urinating. A trip to the doctor to get medicine for treatment is the solution to this issue.
- Skin conditions. Men who suffer from eczema or psoriasis may have the unfortunate situation of these ailments migrating to the delicate penis skin. This may result in all sorts of issues, including itching, severe peeling and dryness. The fantastic thing is that there are many home remedies that work, such as moisturizing crèmes, in addition to pharmaceutical options if the issue gets too bad to deal with at home.
- Sexually transmitted diseases. Sometimes, an STI may result in peeling skin. A guy who suspects this may be the problem needs to go to the doctor as soon as possible to get tested, and meanwhile, abstain from spouse sex just in case. Any sexually active man ought to be tested for STIs on a regular basis to make sure he does not have any problems in that area.
When a person looks down to begin paring, flaky skin, it may feel as cause for alarm. But when he figures out the issue and remedies it, he must take action to ensure it does not happen again. One key component in that pursuit is using a fantastic penis health crème. Look for a crème which has ingredients such as vitamins A, B5, C and D, in addition to vitamin E, which offers excellent hydration. Using Shea butter as a foundation for the crème can mean ultra-hydration, which is precisely what a man should prevent dry, peeling organ skin. Daily program can go a long way toward a healthy manhood.