Rebounding is the ideal exercise for the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is similar to the garbage disposal of the body. It assists the immune system by eliminating toxins, waste, and even cancerous cells in the body. Since the lymphatic system can not cleanse itself, the best way to get it moving is by rebounding(jumping on a mini trampoline).
- Ensuring that you get enough sleep at night. Scientific evidence has proved that sleep deprivation suppresses the immune system by lowering the t-cells, making us more vulnerable to colds and flus.
- Zinc is recognized for helping fight against colds. Zinc can be taken in capsule form or you may buy zinc lozenges.
- Since 80% of our immune system is in our digestive tract, it would only make sense to be sure that you’re taking a good quality probiotic. AIM FloraFood is a potent probiotic that contains a unique blend of three strong favorable bacteria-Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium longum.
- Eating Plenty of fiber can help to keep things going. Aim fiberblend is among the very best products for receiving the bowels moving and removing toxins from the body.
- Ensure you’re getting your greens. Getting loads of wholefoods in your diet is critical in getting the nutrients your body needs in maintaining a healthy immune system. Aim BarleyLife contains naturally occurring vitamins, enzymes, minerals, chlorophyll, protein(amino acids), and antioxidants.
- Eliminating processed sugar in your diet. Sugar suppresses the immune system.
- Drinking Plenty of clean water can help keep the body hydrated and remove toxins in the body. Water allows your cells to take in nutrients, and in addition, it enables them to expel waste products. If you do not drink enough water, toxins will build up, weakening your immune system.
- Vitamin C is crucial in the fight against colds and flus.Studies have demonstrated that vitamin C prevents frequent colds and reduces a cold’s severity and duration. Start taking 1,000 milligrams of vitamin C at the first sign of a cold.
- Laugh. Medical research has show laughter can reduce stress and increase natural killer cell levels, a sort of white blood cell that attacks cancer cells.
The University of California studies also revealed that laughing lowers blood pressure, reduces stress hormones, increases muscle flexion, Laughter also triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers, and produces a general sense of well-being. Happy individuals are healthy folks.